Date of Posting: 9/27/2021
Exempt Position - Denton
Job Title: Account Executive
In the fast-paced world of Austin Lane Technologies Inc., you will collaborate with highly-skilled software professionals and face new and exciting challenges daily. We are passionate about our work and are inspired by the impact our powerful mobile enterprise software has on our clients. By joining the Austin Lane team, you will be leading the digital transformation occurring in the commercial construction industry leveraging your experience and knowledge to drive client value.
If you are a top sales performer, looking for a dynamic organization in which you can broaden your skills, expand your knowledge, develop partnerships, and make a positive impact, then Austin Lane is the right choice for your career. At Austin Lane, we are innovators who understand how technology enables business strategy to achieve remarkable outcomes.
Austin Lane is searching for a talented Business Account Executive with a passion for helping customers solve big challenges. This individual will be a deal shaper, meaning complete control in acquiring new business to closing the deal. This includes seeking out decision makers and developing a working relationship, understanding the complete business need and delivering a strong presentation highlighting products and services. Negotiation of the sales agreement, closing the account and maintaining contact after the sale to obtain additional business and/or referrals represent the executive presence of the candidate we are seeking.
Key tasks include managing the entire sales cycle from a qualified lead to securing a deal through proper planning and organizing daily work schedules. This includes outbound calls to existing and potential sales leads, performing webinars, attending tradeshows, following up on leads generation, and tracking and reporting on all leads in CRM. Candidate will provide detailed feedback on each lead or prospect. Sales forecasting and accurate assessment of prospects are crucial. Clear communication and coordination of activities with the sales and marketing team needs to occur regularly.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Timely and consistent follow through on prospects and customers.
- Follow a detailed business plan designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas.
- Update opportunities in CRM software with accurate documentation and forecasting.
- Proven ability to communicate complex concepts and technical benefits in business terms to the executive level as well as communicate technical terms to non-technical personnel.
- Attentively listen and write up prospect needs in detail and communicate them effectively to sales and management team.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Focus work toward exceeding predetermined quotas.
- Participate in the development and execution of customer market research initiatives that lead toward greater insight into customer response, behavior and perception.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years related high performing sales experience
- Demonstrated understanding of selling SaaS and Mobile solutions to the Commercial Construction industry, specifically the ENR400, ENR600 and mid-market commercial construction firms
- Strong knowledge of construction lifecycle, job costing, workflows and payroll
- Able to create a rapport at all levels of the organization
- Organized and disciplined with excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Confident, ambitious, and self-motivated
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Goal oriented to meet/exceed sales goals
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, CRM, etc.)
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels throughout multiple organizations
- Business acumen
Position Success Factors:
Customer Focus; Planning & Execution; Problem Identification & Resolution; Presentation & Communication; Negotiation and Closing Skills, Results Ownership; Ambition; Creativity and Optimism; Teamwork; Attendance and Dependability; Cultural Sensitivity.
We offer full-time employees medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage. We also offer paid sick days, holidays, vacation days, and personal days. Not only that, but there are tenure recognition awards as well.
Less than 25 percent travel in North America.